Neapco Drivelines – Light vehicle driveline products
Neapco Drivelines is a leading manufacturer of automotive propshafts/driveshafts for Tier One automotive OEMs. Our products can be found in many rear-wheel and all-wheel drive vehicles being driven today.
Formerly the driveshaft manufacturing division of the Ford Motor Company, Neapco Drivelines offers:
- A cross-section of engineering development talent from diverse backgrounds
- Cross-functional experience in driveline systems and components
- We understand interfaces to neighboring components
- We understand interactions with axles, transfer cases, etc.
- Full-service design and development of complete driveshaft systems, including:
- System design and vehicle packaging
- Vehicle application
- NVH analysis and tuning
- Component design
- CAD & CAE modeling
- Comprehensive in-house prototype, testing, metallurgy and measurement labs
- Industry-leading friction welding processes
- Product development, manufacturing, prototype, testing and materials departments co-located; enhancing lean, quick-to-market capabilities